Manteo and Columbia, North Carolina Speeding Ticket Defense
When you receive a citation for speeding, a charge could have serious consequences and penalties including fines, license suspension, and increased insurance premiums. If you decide to simply pay a fine through the mail, you are pleading guilty, which could ultimately be more costly with additional penalties. At Wheless & Wheless, PLLC, we provide aggressive representation to individuals charged with speeding.
Do not simply pay a fine through the mail: you are pleading guilty to a misdemeanor offense and could risk additional penalties. Contact us to protect your rights and explore your defense options.
Our attorneys are committed to providing an aggressive defense to minimize the consequences of a speeding ticket. We may be able to plea bargain for a lower level violation. We are committed to reducing your charges and any penalties associated with the offense. Our goal is to help your protect your driving privileges, minimize fines, and keep your insurance premiums low. We are experienced in challenging base assumptions including, how fast you were going, what the speed limit was, and whether instruments used to calculate your speed were accurate and reliable.
Our speeding tickets defense team will take the following action on your behalf:
- Review all evidence presented against you and, when possible, challenge evidence presented by law enforcement officials
- Explore all of your defense options and arrange a plea bargain where we are able to protect your driving privileges and eliminate moving violations points and charges
- Appear in court on your behalf to challenge evidence and assert your rights
- Challenge allegations to protect your license and preserve your clean driving record, and prevent speeding tickets or a traffic ticket
- Prevent a later moving violation from being used against you as a second offense
We have extensive experience in plea bargaining and will explore all of your options and alternatives before you agree. We may be able to negotiate your charge down to an Improper Equipment Ticket where the DMV will not punish you or limit your driving privileges.
Contact Wheless & Wheless, PLLC today for a free consultation with an experienced Manteo and Columbia, North Carolina lawyer. Our legal team provides aggressive, result-driven advocacy to defend against moving violations and speeding tickets.
Free consultations • Both offices located conveniently near the respective Columbia and Manteo courthouses